What are Light Adjustable Lenses?
- Light adjustable lenses (LAL) are specialty lenses that can be implanted into the eye at the time of cataract surgery
- LAL are made of photosensitive material that allow the lens to change power after it is inserted in the eye
- This allows for adjustments in the post operative period, increasing your likelihood of obtaining your desired vision
- Treatments are done in office, are painless, and last an average of 60 seconds
- Fully customizeable to your desired visual goals
- See videos below for more information